It's the "Getting To Know You" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast as the Bengals get ready to meet with Joe Burrow and other top draft prospects at this week's NFL Combine.
Broadcasters Dan Hoard and Dave Lapham break down the combine and answer questions from fans about free agency, blocking schemes and potential draft day trades.
Some of the podcast highlights include the following:
- 1:49 – Podcast begins with Lapham breaking down the latest comments from LSU quarterback Joe Burrow and understanding his leverage.
- 7:23 – Do the Bengals need to impress Burrow with their vision?
- 15:24 – Discussion about the potential of a new collective bargaining agreement and what it means long term for the players.
- 27:11 – Questions from fans begin with an inquiry about whether or not the Bengals will be more active in free agency.
- 32:26 – A question about the Bengals using more heavy personnel on offense next season.
- 37:37 – What would the Bengals accept if they were looking to trade this year's No. 1 overall pick.
- 44:20 – Looking at the possibilities of trading down from the first pick in the second round.
- 49:00 – Should the Bengals keep the blocking scheme that helped rejuvenate the run game in the second half of the season or go back to the original plan and find players to fit.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts.