Cincinnati Bengals Stadium | Paul Brown Stadium - Bengals.com
Cincinnati Music Festival presented by P&G at Paul Brown Stadium
Friday, July 26, 2019 & Saturday, July 27, 2019
Gates open at 6:30 p.m. each night. Performances begin at 7:30 p.m. each night.
Tickets for this event are on sale NOW. Contact the Santangelo Group, Inc. at (513) 924-0900 or Ticketmaster to purchase tickets.
Private Suite/Box: Please call (513) 455-8722 for more information.
For more information please visit www.cincymusicfestival.com or call the Cincinnati Music Festival at (800) 452-3132.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are accessible seating options available for purchase via Ticketmaster.
All stadium policies will be adhered to during the Cincinnati Music Festival at Paul Brown Stadium. The NFL clear bag policy will NOT be in effect for the Cincinnati Music Festival; however, bag size WILL be enforced (see below in prohibited items list for details). All bags will be checked upon entrance to the Stadium and all persons are subject to search by metal detectors.
Parking: Parking lots that surround Paul Brown Stadium, in downtown Cincinnati and in Northern Kentucky will be open. 2018 costs ranged from $15 to $25 per parking space. Most lots will open at 5:30 p.m. each night.
- From I-75 Southbound, use exits at Freeman Avenue and 2nd Street.* From I-75 Northbound, use exits at 2nd Street and 5th Street in Ohio.
- From I-71 Southbound, use exits at 3rd Street or Gilbert Avenue.
- From I-471 Northbound, use exits at 3rd Street or 6th Street.
To ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable visit to the Cincinnati Music Festival, guests will not be permitted to bring the following items into the stadium:
- Alcoholic beverages* Animals (except for animals that assist people with disabilities)
- Audio recording equipment
- All bags and purses must fit in an 16" x 16" x 8" box
- Bttles, cans or other beverage containers (except unopened bottles of water)
- Har or Soft Sided Coolers (unless medially required)
- Freworks or missile-like objects
- Noisemakig devices: i.e. bells, bullhorns, whistles, etc.
- Obsceneor indecent clothing
- Segways or ther motorized scooters
- Sticks, bts, poles or clubs
- Video or movie caeras
- Weapons: i.e. gns, knives, mace, handcuffs, nightstick, caps, blackjacks, etc.
- Anything that can be used as a projectile or deemed dangerous