The Bengals close the 2019 preseason on Thursday when the team hosts the Indianapolis Colts at 7 p.m.
- Kickoff: 7:06 p.m.
- Gates open at 5:30 p.m. Fifth Third Bank will make game day a Fifth Third better® with early access at Gate E 30 minutes prior to regular admission when you show your Bengals Debit Card and game ticket.
- Weather: Mostly sunny, temperature in the high-70s °F, wind from SW at 5 mph.
- National Anthem: Janna Zimmerman
- Honor Guard: Miami Township Police Department
- Halftime: Southern Ohio Youth Football League & Flag Football Fanatics
The Jungle Zone is home to the Bengals' pregame tailgate party. Located on the east plaza level of Paul Brown Stadium, the Jungle Zone features food, drinks, giveaways and family-friendly activities including inflatables and face painting. The Jungle Zone will open at 4 p.m. on Thursday.
The Bengals Pro Shop will be open from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. and from 5:30 p.m. until after the game on Thursday.
Fans can purchase tickets by calling the Bengals Ticket Hotline at (513) 621-8383, online at Bengals.com or by visiting the Paul Brown Stadium ticket office.
Fans can call the Bengals Ticket Hotline on Thursday from 9 a.m. through the end of the game to purchase tickets for the Colts game or any other game this season.
The main ticket office located in the Bengals administrative building is open from 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m. on Thursday. Will Call and sales windows at the North ticket office will open at 3 p.m. and continue through the end of the second quarter.
Fans can call the Bengals Ticket Hotline or chat with a ticket representative online if they have any questions.
MOBILE TICKET GUIDE
As part of a league-wide initiative, the Bengals have replaced the print-at-home PDF ticket option with a mobile ticketing option. Single Game, Jungle Pass and Group Buyers can enter the stadium using mobile tickets via the free Bengals app.
Step-by-step instructions: bengals.com/tickets/mobileticket
Fifth Third Bank will make game day a Fifth Third better® by providing free rides from downtown to Paul Brown Stadium throughout the season. The Fifth Third better® carts will be picking up fans from designated pick up spots (Fountain Square, P&G Gardens and Duke Energy Center) and shuttling fans to the stadium three hours prior to game time, up until kickoff. Be on the lookout for the Fifth Third better® cart and grab a free ride to the game.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Based on recommended NFL public safety best practices, we strongly encourage fans to not bring any bags. One (per person) of the bags listed below will be permitted inside Paul Brown Stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12"x6"x12"
- One-gallon re-sealable clear freezer bag
- Women's clutch purse no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" with one of the clear plastic bags
- Medical bags for accompanying patron
All items subject to search. All other bags will be denied. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, non-clear cinch bags, luggage of any kind, seat cushions with zippered covers, pockets or flaps, computer bags, camera bags, and any bag larger than the permissible size.
Paul Brown Stadium is a smoke-free facility. This includes cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes, and any devices that emit smoke. Non-smoking areas include all concourses, bathrooms, seating areas, and stairwells.
Fans will be allowed to smoke outside the major exits (gates in A, B, C, D, E) in a gated area. You will not be exiting the actual stadium so you will not require a ticket, stamp, or pass for re-entry. Please exit the gates into the gated area that states "Smoking Exit."
WAYS TO WATCH
Coverage on the Bengals Television Network features Mike Watts (play-by-play), Anthony Munoz (analyst) and Solomon Wilcots (sideline analyst).
- Cincinnati: WKRC (CBS Channel 12)
- Dayton: WKEF (ABC Channel 22)
- Columbus: WSYX (ABC Channel 6)
- Lima: WLIO (FOX Channel 8.2)
- Lexington: WDKY (FOX Channel 56)
- Louisville: WDRB (FOX Channel 41)
Bengals preseason games will be live streamed within the team's home market on Bengals.com and the Official Bengals Mobile app.
WAYS TO LISTEN
Coverage on the Bengals Radio Network features broadcasters Dan Hoard (play-by-play) and Dave Lapham (analyst). Wayne Box Miller serves as pregame and postgame host.
- Cincinnati: 700 WLW, ESPN 1530 and WEBN-FM (102.7)
- Dayton: WTUE-FM (104.7)
- Columbus: WXZX-FM (105.7)
- Lima: WIMA-AM (1150)
- Lexington: WBVX-FM (92.1)
- Louisville: WKRD-AM (790)
Visit Bengals.com/Listen for the complete list of radio affiliates.
Fans anywhere can listen to the game on Bengals.com on a desktop computer. Fans in the team's home market area can also listen on the Official Bengals Mobile App. Due to NFL restrictions, the game broadcast is not available on the Bengals.com mobile site, but can be accessed through TuneIn.