To provide a safer environment for the public and expedite fan entry into Paul Brown Stadium, the Bengals announced a new NFL-wide policy. The new policy limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium. Click here for more details on this NFL policy.
To ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable visit to Paul Brown Stadium, guests will not be permitted to bring the following items into the stadium:
- ONLY CLEAR BAGS SMALLER THAN 12x12x6 WILL BE PERMITTED, OR SMALL CLUTCH PURSE SMALLER THAN 4 1/2 X 6 1/2 INCHES.
» This includes all purses, briefcases, binocular cases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer or camera bags, or any bag larger than the permissible size and guidelines
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animals (with the exception of service animals)
- Beverage containers
- Bottles and cans, with the exception of unopen bottled water
- All Coolers (unless medically required)
- Illegal substances
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Recording equipment
- Segways/motorized scooters, mobility devices are allowed
- Sticks, bats, poles or clubs, selfie sticks
- Thermal containers
- Tripods, monopods
- Photo cameras with lens that exceed 6 inches
- Video cameras
- Remote controlled aircrafts, drones
- Any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate
Violation of this policy will be subject to ejection without refund.
Prohibited items that are discovered during security inspections must either be returned to the owner's vehicle or discarded. No item may be left at the gate. All other items that enter the stadium are subject to a visual search. Thank You.