Cincinnati Music Festival at Paul Brown Stadium
Party With A Purpose: Thursday, July 27, 2017
Friday, July 28, 2017
Saturday, July 29, 2017
-FRI/SAT Gates at 6:30pm. Performances at 7:30pm.
Tickets for this event are on sale NOW. Contact the Cincinnati Music Festival at 800-452-3132. Tickets will be on sale online via Ticketmaster starting January 14.
For more information please visit cincymusicfestival.com or call 800.452.3132.
Call 513-455-8353 or click here to be contacted for more info.
ACCESSIBLE SEATING QUESTIONS
There will be accessible seating options available for purchase via Ticketmaster.
All stadium policies will be adhered to during the Cincinnati Music Festival at Paul Brown Stadium. The NFL clear bag policy will NOT be in effect for the Cincinnati Music Festival. All bags will be checked upon entrance to the Stadium and all persons are subject to search by metal detectors. Stadium policies can be found here. All policies subject to change.
Parking lots that surround Paul Brown Stadium, in downtown Cincinnati and in Northern Kentucky will be open. 2016 costs ranged from $15 to $25 per parking space. Most lots will open at 5:30pm each night. DIRECTIONS
- From I-75 Southbound, use exits at Freeman Avenue and 2nd Street.
- From I-75 Northbound, use exits at 2nd Street and 5th Street in Ohio.
- From I-71 Southbound, use exits at 3rd Street or Gilbert Avenue.
- From I-471 Northbound, use exits at 3rd Street or 6th Street.
Click on the image below to view a larger, printable version of the stadium parking map.
ACCESSIBLE/HANDICAP DROP OFF: See attached for drop off for older guests and those with disablities. BUS/GROUP DROP OFF See attached for group and bus drop off. PROHIBITED ITEMS
To ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable visit to the Cincinnati Music Festival, guests will not be permitted to bring the following items into the stadium:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animals (except for animals that assist people with disabilities)
- Audio recording equipment
- Bottles, cans or other beverage containers (except sealed bottles of water)
- Hard or Soft Sided Coolers (unless medially required)
- All bags and purses must fit in an 16" x 16" x 8" box
- Fireworks or missile-like objects
- Ice Chests
- Illegal substances
- Laser Pointers
- Noisemaking devices: i.e. bells, bullhorns, whistles, etc.
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Segways or other motorized scooters
- Sticks, bats, poles or clubs
- Video or movie cameras
- Weapons: i.e. guns, knives, mace, handcuffs, nightstick, caps, blackjacks, etc.
- Anything that can be used as a projectile or deemed dangerous
All bags will be checked upon entrance to the Stadium and all persons are subject to search by metal detectors.