Cincinnati Music Festival at Paul Brown Stadium
Friday, July 24, 2015 & Saturday, July 25, 2015
Gates open at 6:30pm each night. Performances begin at 7:30pm each night. TICKETS
Tickets for this event are on sale NOW online via Ticketmaster
. PRIVATE SUITE/BOX
Call 513-455-8353 or click here to be contacted for more info
For more information please visit cincymusicfestival.com
or call 800.452.3132. ACCESSIBLE SEATING QUESTIONS
There will be accessible seating options available for purchase via Ticketmaster
All stadium policies will be adhered to during the Cincinnati Music Festival at Paul Brown Stadium. The NFL clear bag policy will NOT be in effect for the Cincinnati Music Festival. DIRECTIONS
- From I-75 Southbound, use exits at Freeman Avenue and 2nd Street.
- From I-75 Northbound, use exits at 2nd Street and 5th Street in Ohio.
- From I-71 Southbound, use exits at 3rd Street or Gilbert Avenue.
- From I-471 Northbound, use exits at 3rd Street or 6th Street.
Click on the image below to view a larger, printable version of the stadium parking map.
Parking lots that surround the Paul Brown Stadium, in downtown Cincinnati and in Northern Kentucky will be open. 2014 costs ranged from $15 to $25 per parking space. Most lots were open at 4:30pm each night. PROHIBITED ITEMS
To ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable visit to the Cincinnati Music Festival, guests will not be permitted to bring the following items into the stadium:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animals (except for animals that assist people with disabilities)
- Audio recording equipment
- Bottles, cans or other beverage containers (except sealed bottles of water)
- Hard or Soft Sided Coolers (unless medially required)
- All bags and purses must fit in an 16" x 16" x 8" box
- Fireworks or missile-like objects
- Ice Chests
- Illegal substances
- Laser Pointers
- Noisemaking devices: i.e. bells, bullhorns, whistles, etc.
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Segways or other motorized scooters
- Sticks, bats, poles or clubs
- Video or movie cameras
- Weapons: i.e. guns, knives, mace, handcuffs, nightstick, caps, blackjacks, etc.
- Anything that can be used as a projectile or deemed dangerous
All bags will be checked upon entrance to the Stadium and all persons are subject to search by metal detectors.