Macy's Music Festival at Paul Brown Stadium
Friday, July 25, 2014 and Saturday, July 26, 2014
For more information please visit macysmusicfestival.com
or call 800.452.3132. TICKETS
Tickets for this event go on sale in March. For more information please visit macysmusicfestival.com
or call the Macy’s Music Festival offices at 800.452.3132. For private suite/box rentals please call 513.455.8353.
All stadium policies will be adhered to during the Macy’s Music Festival at Paul Brown Stadium. DIRECTIONS
- From I-75 Southbound, use exits at Freeman Avenue and 2nd Street.
- From I-75 Northbound, use exits at 2nd Street and 5th Street in Ohio.
- From I-71 Southbound, use exits at 3rd Street or Gilbert Avenue.
- From I-471 Northbound, use exits at 3rd Street or 6th Street.
Click on the image below to view a larger, printable version of the stadium parking map.
Parking lots that surround Paul Brown Stadium, in downtown Cincinnati and in Northern Kentucky will be open. 2013 costs ranged from $15 to $25 per parking space. Most lots were open at 4:30 p.m. both days. Final parking information will be released closer to 2014 event date. PROHIBITED ITEMS
To ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable visit to the Macy’s Music Festival, guests will not be permitted to bring the following items into the stadium:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animals (except for animals that assist people with disabilities)
- Audio recording equipment
- Food, Bottles, cans or other beverage containers (except sealed bottles of water)
- Hard or Soft Sided Coolers (unless medially required)
- All bags and purses must fit in an 16" x 16" x 8" box
- Fireworks or missile-like objects
- Ice Chests
- Illegal substances
- Laser Pointers
- Noisemaking devices: i.e. bells, bullhorns, whistles, etc.
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Segways or other motorized scooters
- Sticks, bats, poles or clubs
- Video or movie cameras
- Weapons: i.e. guns, knives, mace, handcuffs, nightstick, caps, blackjacks, etc.
- Anything that can be used as a projectile or deemed dangerous
The Macy’s Music Festival will provide a “Bag Check” tent for patrons to leave items that are prohibited from the facility and the items can be retrieved upon exiting the concert. The “Bag Check” location will be located at the Elm Street entrance to the Paul Brown Stadium plaza.
Additionally, all bags will be checked upon entrance to the Stadium and all persons are subject to search by metal detectors.