Cincinnati Music Festival at Paul Brown Stadium
Throwback Thursday: Thursday, July 21, 2016
East Club Lounge at Paul Brown Stadium
Doors open at 6:00pm Visit http://www.cincymusicfestival.com/#!tbt/cz4s
for more details on Throwback Thursday.
Cincinnati Music Festival Presented by P&G: Friday, July 22, 2016 & Saturday, July 23, 2016
Gates open at 6:30pm each night. Performances begin at 7:30pm each night. TICKETS
Tickets for Throwback Thursday and the Music Festival are on sale NOW via Ticketmaster
Tickets will be on sale in-person from the East Ticket Windows at Paul Brown Stadium starting Monday, July 18 – Thursday, July 21 from 10am – 5pm each day.
The East Ticket Windows on located on the stadium’s east plaza level accessible via Elm St. near the Freedom Way intersection.
On Friday, July 22 & Saturday, July 23, tickets will be on sale in-person from the North Ticket Windows at Paul Brown Stadium starting at 10am each day (open through the show each night). The north ticket office is located on the stadium’s north plaza level between Gates B & C. PRIVATE SUITE/BOX
Call 513-455-8353 or click here to be contacted for more info
For more information please visit cincymusicfestival.com
or call 800.452.3132. ACCESSIBLE SEATING QUESTIONS
There will be accessible seating options available for purchase via Ticketmaster
All stadium policies will be adhered to during the Cincinnati Music Festival at Paul Brown Stadium. The NFL clear bag policy will NOT be in effect for the Cincinnati Music Festival. All bags will be checked upon entrance to the Stadium and all persons are subject to search by metal detectors. Stadium policies can be found here
Throwback Thursday (7/21/16):
Parking lots D & UE will be open at 5:00pm and will be $5 cash (only) upon entry. See map below.
Music Festival (7/22 & 7/23/16):
Parking lots that surround Paul Brown Stadium, in downtown Cincinnati and in Northern Kentucky will be open for parking. Pricing among these parking areas will vary. Parking lots A, E & UE (as seen below) will be $20 cash (only) and will open at 4:00pm. All other parking on Friday & Saturday is subject to Reds game day times and rates. DIRECTIONS
- From I-75 Southbound, use exits at Freeman Avenue and 2nd Street.
- From I-75 Northbound, use exits at 2nd Street and 5th Street in Ohio.
- From I-71 Southbound, use exit at Gilbert Avenue. Note 3rd Street exit is closed due to construction
- From I-471 Northbound, use exits at 3rd Street or 6th Street.
Click on the image below to view a larger, printable version of the stadium parking map.
ACCESSIBLE/HANDICAP DROP OFF:
Drop off for older guests and those with disabilities is located on West Pete Rose Way, heading west, under the Elm St. bridge. Guests should enter Gate F for access to the ramp to the stadium’s main concourse. See above map for location and written directions provided here
. BUS/GROUP DROP OFF
Drop off for busses is located along the east side of Central Avenue between W. Pete Rose Way and Mehring Way, heading north on Central Avenue. See above map for location and written directions provided here
. PROHIBITED ITEMS
To ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable visit to the Cincinnati Music Festival, guests will not be permitted to bring the following items into the stadium:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animals (except for animals that assist people with disabilities)
- Audio recording equipment
- Bottles, cans or other beverage containers (except sealed bottles of water)
- Hard or Soft Sided Coolers (unless medially required)
- All bags and purses must fit in an 16" x 16" x 8" box
- Fireworks or missile-like objects
- Ice Chests
- Illegal substances
- Laser Pointers
- Noisemaking devices: i.e. bells, bullhorns, whistles, etc.
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Segways or other motorized scooters
- Sticks, bats, poles or clubs
- Video or movie cameras
- Weapons: i.e. guns, knives, mace, handcuffs, nightstick, caps, blackjacks, etc.
- Anything that can be used as a projectile or deemed dangerous
All bags will be checked upon entrance to the Stadium and all persons are subject to search by metal detectors.