- Dimensions: The stadium covers approximately 22 acres and is 157 feet high.
- Seating Capacity: The stadium has 65,535 seats on three levels, including 7,600 club seats and 114 private suites.
- Contact: Paul Brown Stadium contact number is 513-455-4800. For Bengals ticket information call 513-621-8383.
- Playing Surface: Paul Brown Stadium, home of the Cincinnati Bengals, joined rank with the Superdome and the Metrodome as a facility boasting the new UBU Sports' Speed Series S5-M synthetic turf system for the 2012 NFL season. The UBU Sports' Speed Series S5-M synthetic turf system installed in Paul Brown Stadium features UBU Sports' exclusive Harmony Fiber, a trusted and durable component currently used in synthetic turf systems for football leagues ranging from pee-wee to professional ranks. The new playing surface displays an inlaid Bengals center logo and branded end-zone design. Click here for some fast facts about the turf from UBU Sports.
- Private Suites: Each of the 114 suites features retractable glass windows, allowing fans the option to watch in climate-controlled comfort or to bring in the outdoor experience. Suite holders enjoy premium parking, an exclusive entrance, specialized catering, personalized concierge service and elegant interior designs. Suites include 12 spacious fixed stadium seats and four elevated seats at a drink rail with a view of the game.
- Club Seating: Club patrons enjoy extra-wide, padded seats at the prime football viewing level with in-seat food and beverage service, and access to the Club Level Lounges featuring fine dining as well as prime views of the downtown skyline or riverfront.
- Total Enclosed Area: 1,850,000 square feet (over 40 acres)
- Fully accessible: Ramps, elevators, escalators, and stairs; Accessible to handicapped individuals.
- Scoreboards: Two end-zone scoreboards, both with video capability
- Concessions: 56 fixed locations with varied menu themes; a total of 400 points of sale
- Restroom Facilities: More than 1,200 fixtures, with separate individual family areas
- Team Facilities: Administrative offices, training facility, coaches offices, meeting rooms
- Adjacent Practice Facility: Two natural turf fields and one artificial turf field
- Retail Sales: Retail store housing NFL merchandise and eight fixed locations for novelty sales plus portable stands.
- Design Drawings: Over 1,700 drawings produced by the architects and engineers. Pasted together these would cover almost a half acre.
- Reinforced Steel: Over 11,000 tons of steel bars to reinforce the cast in place concrete. If the average bar was one inch in diameter, this would stretch for 1,560 miles.
- Cast in Place Concrete: About 95,000 cubic yards of concrete were poured.
- Structural Steel: Over 9,100 tons of structural steel.
- Doors: Over 1,200 individual doors.
- Electrical wiring: Over 330 miles of electrical wire was installed.
- Drywall: Over 1,438,000 square feet of drywall.
- Landscaping: Over 8,000 trees and shrubs were planted around the stadium
SURVEY RANKS PBS AS NATION'S TOP FOOTBALL VENUE
Paul Brown Stadium is the only football stadium to make a list of "America's favorite 150 buildings and structures," according to a Harris Interactive survey. PBS ranked 101st on the list, whose range included all manner of major structures — skyscrapers, museums, churches, hotels, bridges, national memorials and more. No other football stadium was voted among the top 150, and among all sports venues, only Wrigley Field (31) and Yankee Stadium (84) ranked higher than PBS. Read more and see the complete rankings