Brothers of the Sun Tour at Paul Brown Stadium
- Gates Open at 3:30 p.m.
- Performances begin at 4:30 p.m. Anticipated end time is 11 p.m.
- From I-75 Southbound, use exits at Freeman Avenue and 2nd Street.
- From I-75 Northbound, use exits at 2nd Street and 5th Street in Ohio.
- From I-71 Southbound, use exits at 3rd Street or Gilbert Avenue.
- From I-471 Northbound, use exits at 3rd Street or 6th Street.
Click on the image below to view a larger, printable version of the stadium parking map.
Parking lots that surround Paul Brown Stadium, in downtown Cincinnati and in Northern Kentucky will be open. Cost will range from $15 to $25 per parking space. On Sunday, July 1 some lots will open at 8 p.m.; most will open at noon. Limited bus and RV parking available on a first come, first served basis in the city lot at the corner of W. Pete Rose Way & Central Ave. – this lot opens at 8 a.m. TICKETS
Still available at all Ticketmaster Locations, online
and in person at the Bengals Box Office at Paul Brown Stadium. Box Office Hours for Brothers of the Sun Ticket purchases are Monday - Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Saturday, June 30, 9 a.m. until noon. On Sunday, July 1 at the Paul Brown Stadium North Ticket Office (by Bengals Pro Shop) starting at 2:30 p.m. ACCESSIBLE SEATING QUESTIONS
Please call the Ticket Hotline at 513.621.8383.
All other stadium policies will be adhered to during the Brothers of the Sun Tour at Paul Brown Stadium.