BENGALS TICKET SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: Official Entry Forms will be available while supplies last on display at the Geno Atkins appearance event on 8/25/14, at the Kroger store located at 130 Pavilion Parkway, Newport, KY 41071. On an Official Entry Form only, hand print your first and last name, street address (no P.O. Boxes, city, state, zip, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), e-mail address (optional) plus daytime and evening telephone numbers including area code. Deposit your entry in the receptacle available at the event by the time posted. Limit one entry deposited per person. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible entries are void. Not responsible for lost, late, incorrect, mutilated, misdirected entries or entries not received in time for the random drawing.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open only to residents of Ohio and Kentucky, who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Kimberly-Clark Global Sales, LLC, The Kroger Co., the NFL Entities (as defined below) and any of their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively "Released Parties") and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about 9/1/14 from among all eligible entries received. Decisions of judges are final. Limit one prize per person/household. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
4. PRIZES & APPROX. RETAIL VALUE: (25) Prizes – Each prize includes a pair of admission tickets to the 9/21/14 Cincinnati Bengals vs. Tennessee Titans game at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, OH. No transportation included. ($150 per prize). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, mutilated or stolen game tickets. Sponsor is not responsible for postponement or cancellation of the game or issues arising from game venue operation and management. In the event the game is cancelled or postponed for any reason, including due to lock-out or strike, Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof but the remainder of the trip will be awarded. Prizes consist of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize. In the event that an insufficient number of eligible entries are received to award all available prizes, Sponsor is not obligated to award any remaining prizes.
5. GENERAL RULES: Winners will be notified by phone/email/mail. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. All applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance/use of prize not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. Entrants/winners (and parent/legal guardian if entrant/winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use of prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the judges’ decisions, which are final. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, NFL International LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players, Inc., and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this promotion or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this promotion in any way.
6. WINNERS: For the names of winners, available from 9/1/14 to 9/22/14, visit http://www.bengals.com/fanzone/depend.html.
SPONSOR: Kimberly-Clark Global Sales, LLC, 2100 Winchester Road, Neenah, WI 54956.